For now we are continuing to do what we believe is best for our congregation and community in limiting exposure to and spread of Covid-19. We know this is not
ideal. We long for the day when this will no longer be
necessary, and we can all worship together in the same location side by
side. Until that day returns, we seek to be faithful where the Lord has
us. Thank you for your cooperation and support throughout this process.
We are asking members, attenders, and regular visitors to sign up for alternating attendance groups. We currently have two groups, and each group attends in person every other week (group A one week, group B the next, etc.). We hope those in the non-attending group will worship with us from home via the livestream. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to regularly attend in person and are not already assigned to a group.
New visitors are not required to sign up, but an email letting us know of your attendance would be helpful as we plan for services! You can give us a heads up at email@example.com.
While at the building we ask that you follow the safety procedures below:
- Wear a mask at all times when you are in the building.
- Regularly sanitize your hands.
- Maintain social distancing standards.
- Remain home if you are experiencing flu-like symptoms.
- Children must stay with their parents and we ask that they limit their interaction with friends.
- Bathrooms should be utilized one at a time.
- Please make sure to social distance while sitting in the pews. Should there not be seats available in the sanctuary, the fellowship hall is being utilized for overflow. You will be able to view the livestream of the service there.
- At the conclusion of service, we ask that you leave the building expeditiously.
- We are utilizing hi-grade cleaner to wipe down pews and other surfaces after each gathering. We also have automatic sanitizer dispensers located throughout the church.
- The Nursery will continue to remain closed, however, the crying room will be available.
- We will not pass around the offering bags but encourage you to give online or drop your offering in the box located at the back of the sanctuary.
- We will have thermometers available and reserve the right to take the temperatures of those entering the building.
- Thursday night Bible Study, prayer meetings, and children/youth meetings will continue to take place through online platforms.